Punjab National Exam Jokes- Collections Of Free Sardar Jokes, Here You Will
Find Large Collection Of Sardar Ji
Jokes On Worldwide Web. Sardar Jokes Are Very Common In India. They
Equivalent Of Blonde Jokes in the United States. The Sardar
jokes Listed In This Category Are Not Meant To Disrespect
The Sikh Community.
Punjab National Exam Sardar Jokes
Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam
Time Limit: 3 Weeks
1. What language is spoken in Tamil Nadu ?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with
particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social
conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope?
(e) Agnostic (check only one)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and
the little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately) 8.
What are people in India's far north called?
9. Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
10. Six kings of India have been called Akbar , the last one
Akbar the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The "Jana Gana Mana " is the National Anthem for what
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium
your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of India produces the most oranges?
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do
19. What does AIR (All India Radio) stand for?
20. The University of Chandigarh tradition for efficiency began
(approximately)? (a) B.C. (b) A.D. (c) still waiting
*You must answer at least three questions correctly to qualify*
Click here for more
| Links |
| Bookmark This Site | | Privacy
Policy/Disclaimer | | Contact Us |
Copyright © 2007 JokeDose.com All rights reserved.