Sidhuisms Jokes, Humor And Quotes- Sidhu
Jokes- Funny Quotes by Cricketer Navjot Sidhu. Sidhu is a
Former Indian Cricket Batsman, due to his commentry Crazy
One-liners, Sidhuisms Jokes Is Popular In India.
That ball went so high it could have got an air hostess down with
2. There is light at the end of the tunnel for India, but it's that
of an incoming train which will run them over.
3. Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
4. This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and
midway sent him back and Dravid was runout in the third test against
the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both
ends of the rope."
5. Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian taxi meter.
6. Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they
7. Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!
8. He is like Indian three-wheeler which will suck a lot of diesel
but cannot go beyond 30!
9. The Indians are going to beat the Kiwis! Let me tell you, my
friend, that the Kiwi is the only bird in the whole world which does
not have wings!
10. As uncomfortable as a bum on a porcupine.
11. The ball whizzes past like a bumble bee and the Indians are in
12. The Indians are finding the gaps like a pin in a haystack.
13. The pitch is as dead as a dodo.
14. Deep Dasgupta is as confused as a child is in a topless bar!
15. The way Indian wickets are falling reminds of the cycle stand at
Rajendra Talkies in Patiala...one falls and everything else falls!
16. Indian team without Sachin is like giving a Kiss without a
17. You cannot make Omelets without breaking the eggs.
18. Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a goal keeper. He
must be given a free transfer to Manchester United.
19. He will fight a rattlesnake and give it the first two bites too.
20. One, who doesn't throw the dice, can never expect to score a
21. This was uttered after Eddie Nichols, the third umpire, ruled
Shivnarine Chanderpaul 'NOT OUT' in the second test at Port of
Spain, T&T. "Eddie Nichols is a man who cannot find his own buttocks
with his two hands."
22. Anybody can pilot a ship when the sea is calm.
23. Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
24. You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your
25. The cat with gloves catches no mice.
26. Age has been perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
27. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
28. He is like a one-legged man in a bum kicking competition.
29. The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for
the same reason